Stripper for Decorative Acrylic Sealers/Coatings
Removes acrylic coatings with easy, error-preventing blanket stripper system.
Note: Choose Options to Buy Online
The Aro-Peel blanket stripper system makes it easy to remove worn decorative acrylic sealers. It uses an engineered fabric saturated with a blend of powerful solvents that penetrate and soften decorative acrylic sealers below. After the Aro-Peel solvents dissolve the worn-out acrylic sealer and evaporate from the surface, the acrylic resin absorbs and dries into the fabric blanket, which then easily peels away from the concrete.
This controlled application strips decorative surfaces of aged, chalky or faded sealers without messy pressure washers, costly rental equipment or error in application. What's more, treated surfaces are ready for resealing with a higher quality, longer-lasting acrylic sealer in as little as 24 hours.
Try Sparkl-Seal LVOC acrylic sealer to bring out the best in your decorative concrete.
- In environments requiring extreme caution or care to protect surrounding surfaces such as pool decks, on or near landscaping, house siding and more
- Exterior stamped or textured decorative concrete in order to remove old, faded, chalky, blistered or yellowed acrylic sealers and coatings
- Decorative concrete driveways, patios and sidewalks to remove worn acrylic sealers
- All exterior gray or integrally colored concrete surfaces to remove previously applied acrylic sealers, restoring the surface to its original appearance
Advantages of this Blanket Stripper System
- Innovative Blanket System allows simple, no-fuss application
- Efficiently removes decorative sealers and also coatings on exterior concrete
- Requires no physical scraping or scrubbing
- Eliminates splatter, mess and run-off created from pressure wash removal with conventional sealers and strippers
- Fast-drying solvents penetrate quickly through multiple layers of acrylic, softening the coating and allowing the resins to absorb into the fabric blanket for easy removal when dry
- Fast-acting formula is typically dry and ready to peel in 30 to 60 minutes
- Once dry, the acrylic-filled blanket strips peel off for easy disposal with no waste
- Requires no pressure washer or other heavy duty equipment
- Water-thin viscosity allows for easy roll-on application and saturation
- Perfect for driveways, patios and sidewalks
- Brings decorative concrete back to original state
- Contains no methylene chloride or any highly alkaline or corrosive materials
A $50 HazMat fee applies to orders of this product to cover hazardous freight costs.