100% Solids, Epoxy/Polyurethane Semi-Rigid Joint Filler for Concrete Floors
Semi-rigid epoxy with 1:1 mix ratio for saw cut or control joints. Cures quickly and can be shaved within 12-24 hours without heat.
Note: Choose Options to Buy Online
Dynaflex 502 semi-rigid joint filler protects industrial concrete floor joint edge shoulders from edge fractures (spalls) caused by forklift or cart related impacts. Its 100% solids, moisture insensitive, semi-rigid epoxy polyurethane blend develops strength quickly by curing from the inside out.
Dynaflex 502 is ideal for use in interior concrete floor saw cut crack control joints, keyed or doweled construction joints and cracks in extreme duty use environments requiring a minimum ASTM D2240, Shore A Hardness of 85.
Dynaflex 502 doesn't chatter or require heat when shaved within normal cure times, eliminating fire safety and liability concerns on the job site.
• Protect saw-cut crack-control joint edge shoulders from forklift damage
• Interior warehouses, distribution centers, sports arenas, grocery and retail spaces and more
• Any space that requires a Shore A hardness joint filler
• Ideal for high-traffic applications that require maximum impact resistance and joint edge shoulder protection
• To fill keyed or doweled construction joints and to repair cracks or small joint edge fractures
Advantages of this Semi-Rigid Joint Filler
• Specifically formulated to support heavy loads without deflection
• Supports and absorbs high impact wheel traffic such as that from forklifts and carts
• Shore A Hardness of 85
• Fast curing epoxy is generally ready for shaving within 12-24 hours
• New, easy to use 1:1 mix ratio
• Develops strength quickly by curing from the inside out
• No heating necessary when shaving occurs between 12-24 hours after application
• Little to no staining on substrate from joint overfilling
• Compliant with USDA regulations
• Prevents joint contamination and facilitates clean-up
• Meets all federal and state VOC requirements
A $50 HazMat fee applies to orders of this product to cover hazardous freight costs.
Flooring Market Brochure