Laminated Veneer Lumber Wall Panel Edgeform
Precision engineered non-structural LVL wall panel edgeform for precast and tilt-up.
Note: Choose Options to Buy Online
***Note: For pricing and availability of Nox-Crete PacForm, a wall panel edgeform, please contact Nox-Crete's customer service at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 402.341.2080.
Nox-Crete Pac Form is a laminated veneer lumber wall panel edgeform (LVL) for precast and tilt-up applications. It is precision engineered and factory sealed with a high solids, baked on, protective acrylic coating to eliminate edge swelling and to prevent wood sugar migration. Use Pac Form edgeforms to save time, reduce waste and lower costs. These edgeforms remain uniformly flat and true after multiple pours.
Advantages of PacForm Wall Panel Edgeform
- Factory sealed with a high solids, baked-on, protective acrylic coating to eliminate edge swelling and to prevent wood sugar migration
- Straight and true - will not warp, even after multiple pours
- Available in custom widths up to 48 inches (122 cm) - eliminates the need for stacking
- 16 foot (4.9 meter) lengths allows for fast alignment with less splicing
- Stronger - requires up to 40% less bracing compared to ¾ inch plywood and some types of dimensional lumber
- Reusable up to 20 pours, substantially outlasts dimensional lumber and traditional laminated veneer lumber (LVL) and laminated strand lumber (LSL)
- Reduces material costs and jobsite waste
- Lighter weight compared to green (wet) dimensional lumber and laminated strand lumber (LSL)
- Eliminates the need for sorting and culling
- Designed specifically for tilt-up and precast wall panel production
- Compatible with Nox-Crete's Clean Line Reveal extruded PVC chamfer products
To keep Nox-Crete Pac Form in optimal conditions, inspect forms for wear soon after removal. Forms should be cleaned, repaired and retreated with a Nox-Crete chemically reactive release agent or bondbreaker prior to each use. Use a hardwood wedge rather than a wire brush to clean the forms. Proper form stripping and handling procedures will prolong the life of Nox-Crete Pac Form.