General Purpose Form Release Agent
Chemically active form release agent plus a barrier component for aggressive mix designs.
Note: Choose Options to Buy Online
Pro-Release is an ideal choice when looking for an economical, general purpose form release agent for use on less stringent projects. Formulated to work well with mix designs containing fly ash or high cement content, Pro-Release combines chemically active and barrier-type components.
This product is available as a concentrate or in a water-based, ready-to-use formulation. For colder climates, add a Winter Guard™ additive which consequently allows Pro-Release to be stored at temperatures below 25° F.
Pro-Release concentrate has a variable dilution rate. Therefore, users can maximize the release agent’s performance depending on concrete mix design, stripping schedule and weather conditions.
- On steel and fiberglass in precast applications, low-cost overlaid import plywood, curb and gutter forms, plastic and plywood faced handset forms
- In commercial and residential concrete forming applications
Advantages of this General Purpose Form Release Agent
- Economical alternative to higher cost specialty release agents
- Chemical and barrier components improve release for most concrete mix designs including mixes containing pozzolans such as fly ash or blast furnace slag
- Dries fast and also is not slippery
- Resists removal by normal rain showers
- Low odor, nonflammable, water based formulation is safe to use
- Meets all federal and state VOC requirements
- Green Engineered™ and is in effect safer for health and the environment
- Improved performance for aggressive mixes
- Available ready to use or as a concentrate
Safety Data Sheets
English SDS - Pro-Release | English SDS - Pro-Release Concentrate | French SDS - Pro-Release | Spanish SDS - Pro Release Concentrate | French SDS - Pro Release Concentrate | English SDS - Pro Release with Winter Guard
Forming Market Brochure