Temporary Joint Filler for Concrete Slabs
Flexible temporary joint filler for concrete slabs prevents concrete “fins” on tilt-up panels.
**Sold only in roll lengths of 520 LF (158.5m)
Note: Choose Options to Buy Online
TP-Joint is a temporary joint filler for concrete that prevents the formation of concrete "fins" on tilt-up panels, consequently eliminating the need for costly removal. TP-Joint is flexible and premolded, and easily fits into saw cut joints to prevent concrete seepage. Upon completion of the project, TP-Joint removes easily without the use of any special tools or the need for resawing.
TP-Joint also helps prevent joint edge shoulder damage during construction and minimizes joint contamination. TP-Joint also reduces shrinkage and moisture loss on fresh-cut joints.
• Ideal for the construction of tilt-up wall panels over saw cut casting slab floor joints
• In all types of construction in order to protect floor joint shoulder edges from damage during the construction process
Advantages of this Temporary Joint Filler for Concrete
• Masks saw-cut casting slab floor joints at location of forming and placing tilt-up wall panels
• Prevents formation of concrete ‘fins’ on tilt-up panels
• Eliminates need for costly grinding in order to remove fins
• Minimizes tilt-up wall panel mix water seepage into floor joints, preventing surface discoloration and weakness
• Minimizes moisture loss through saw-cut joints, reducing drying shrinkage
• Less joint contamination during project construction
• Premolded, flexible design for easy installation
• Will accommodate joint widths up to 9.5 mm (0.375 in)
• Removes easily without the use of special tools or resawing
• Can be reused on successive projects