Concentrated Concrete Buildup and Splatter Remover
Concentrated formula designed for larger applications like ready-mix trucks, batching plants and batching equipment.
Note: Choose Options to Buy Online
Designed for use on larger equipment like ready-mix trucks, batching plants and batching equipment, Blast-Off Foam Concentrate is a high-performance concrete buildup remover that makes cleanup quicker and easier. In short, Blast-Off Foam Concentrate’s power comes from a carboxyl-containing organic molecule found in beets and sugar cane. These ingredients makes short work of buildup without posing harm to treated equipment.
When applied with the Wall Mounted Power Foamer, Blast-Off Foam Concentrate creates a thick, rich foam that clings to horizontal, vertical and overhead surfaces for increased efficiency. A powerful detergent cuts through, oil, dirt and exhaust soot, allowing Blast-Off to fully clean aluminum, steel, plastic, fiberglass, glass, rubber or painted metal surfaces.
When diluted 1:2 or more with water, Blast-Off Foam Concentrate is considered by OSHA and federal DOT standards to be non-corrosive and non-hazardous, making it safer for both workers and the environment. To ensure neutral pH levels before rinsing Blast-Off Foam Concentrate, apply Blast-Off Neutralizer.
Advantages of this concrete buildup remover
• Meets all federal and state VOC requirements
• Rich, thick foam clings well to vertical as well as overhead surfaces
• Rapidly softens concrete buildup for power washer removal
• Non-damaging and non-corrosive to equipment
• Small molecular size allows deep penetration into the heaviest buildup
• Readily biodegradable (90% in 7 days)
• Eliminates costly damage caused by use of sandblasters or chipping hammers
• pH sensitive red dye eventually turns clear indicating a neutral pH and signaling that the reactive cleaning process is complete
• Contains no mineral acid
• Has no odor
• Safe to leave on equipment overnight if necessary in order to loosen heavy buildup
• Powerful detergent cuts through grease, oil, dirt and also exhaust soot
• Green Engineered™ to be better for health and the environment
A $50 HazMat fee will be applied to orders of this product to cover hazardous freight costs.
Blast-Off Foam Concentrate Brochure