Economical Release Agents
Clean Release #7Back to product index
Economical, Highly Chemically and Physically Active Concrete Form Release Agent for Precast
Combines barrier as well as chemically active compounds to create a soap-like film that prevents concrete from sticking.
Note: Choose Options to Buy Online
Clean Release #7 is a concrete form release agent for precast applications. Clean Release combines barrier, as well as chemically active compounds that react with the lime present in fresh concrete. This reaction produces a slippery, particularly soap-like film on the precast form surface. This film prevents concrete sticking and also provides a crisp, positive release. Clean Release is an economical, standard performance form release agent.
Applications for Clean Release #7
- Provides exceptional results in steam-cured precast concrete applications.
- Suitable for use with high strength cement containing mix designs and higher concentrations of pozzolans.
- Usable on most form surfaces except foam and soft rubber.
Advantages of this Concrete Form Release Agent for Precast
- Very economical
- Provides a crisp, positive release.
- Reduces precast form cleaning and maintenance costs because forms become self-cleaning with continued use.
- Resists removal by foot traffic as well as rain.
- Usable on forms with previous competitive form oil treatment.
- Surpasses performance requirement of US Corps of Engineers, GSA and also Bureau of Reclamation specifications for non-staining form oil.
- Ready-to-use formula requires no dilution.
- Low odor.
- Tolerates storage at temperatures below freezing.
- Good sprayability with traditional hand pump tank sprayers down to 32 degrees F (0 degrees C). May require higher pressure sprayers at temperatures below 32 degrees F (0 degrees C).
- Applicable up to three weeks before use.
- Not only will it not stain concrete surfaces but also concrete is paintable with proper surface preparation.
- Use to coat concrete mixing as well as placing equipment to prevent concrete splatter and accumulation of buildup.
Product Data Sheet
English PDS-Clean Release #7
Spanish PDS-Clean Release #7
French PDS-Clean Release #7
Safety Data Sheets
English SDS-Clean Release #7
French SDS-Clean Release #7
Clean Release Flyer