Curing, Sealing and Dustproofing Compound
25% solids, solvent-based concrete curing and sealing formulation performs well in freezing temperatures.
Note: Choose Options to Buy Online
Concrete Curing and Sealing Compound Available in 2 Formulations:
Cure & Seal 1315 A
Cure & Seal 1315 A LVOC
A premium choice for concrete curing and sealing, Cure & Seal 1315 A offers a solvent-based, high-solids, copolymer formulation that performs well in both warm and cold temperatures.
When applied properly, Cure & Seal 1315 A creates a vapor seal that retains moisture for proper curing and dries to a dust- and tack-proof state in 30 minutes, quickly providing protection from rainfall, scuffing and foot traffic. Apply it to fresh concrete or use it as a high-gloss sealer and dustproofer on finished surfaces.
Compliance and Requirements Formulation Cure & Seal 1315 A meets all federal VOC requirements, and a low VOC formulation (Cure & Seal 1315 A LVOC) is VOC-compliant in Canada and all U.S. states but California.
This product meets the moisture retention requirements of ASTM C 1315, Type 1, Class A & B; ASTM C 309, Type 1, Class A & B; and, AASHTO M 148, Type 1, Class B.
Advantages of this Concrete Curing and Sealing Compound
- Meets all federal VOC requirements and Cure & Seal 1315 A LVOC is VOC-compliant in Canada and all U.S. states but California.
- Remains sprayable in freezing temperatures
- Ensures sufficient retention of mix water for at least 72 hours
- Prevents surface crazing and cracking
- Dries to a dust- and tack-proof state in 30 minutes
- Treated surfaces are readily recoatable when necessary without sanding or scarification
- Reduces final clean-up costs by protecting concrete from oil, grease and chemical spills as well as from mortar splashing adhesion
- 2nd applications, after final clean-up, beautify appearance with a lustrous sheen and reduce after-occupancy maintenance costs
Decorative Cure & Seal Product Fact Sheet