Curing and Sealing Compound
Solvent-based, cure and seal that meets Canadian VOC requirements for all surface types.
Note: Choose Options to Buy Online
Cure & Seal 309 is a solvent-based, non-yellowing, acrylic copolymer, concrete curing, sealing and dustproofing compound. This solvent based LVOC cure and seal is ideal for Canada and states with more stringent VOC regulations.
Cure & Seal 309 was designed for easy application, minimizing common errors that can occur when applying traditional low VOC products, such as bubbles or whiting. Apply this product with a brush, roller or sprayer.
When applied properly, Cure & Seal 309 creates a vapor seal that retains moisture for proper curing and dries to a dust- and tack-proof state in as little as 30 minutes, quickly providing protection from light rainfall, scuffing and foot traffic. Apply this product to freshly placed concrete or use it as a high-gloss, sealer on existing surfaces.
Cure & Seal 309 meets all Canadian and all U.S. VOC requirements except in California SCAQMD regions.
• As a cure on freshly placed concrete
• As a sealer/dustproofer on both previously cured and new rough or smooth finished concrete surfaces
Advantages of this Cure and Seal
• Offers plenty of working time in order to roll or spread uniformly across the surface
• Good choice for users with minimal application experience
• Complies with ASTM C 309, Type 1, Class A & B and, AASHTO M 148, Type 1, Class B. Compliant with USDA requirements for incidental food contact
• Meets North American (US and Canada) VOC requirements
• Sprayable even in freezing temperatures
• Ensures sufficient retention of mix water for at least 72 hours while concrete strengthens, densifies and hardens
• Prevents surface crazing and cracking
• When properly applied, product is far less likely to turn white than traditional cure & seals
• Provides exceptional cure for all standard and decorative concrete finishes
• Recoat treated surfaces without sanding
• Reduces final clean-up costs by protecting concrete from oil, grease, chemical spills
• Limits the adhesion of mortar and drywall compound droppings
• Compatible with most adhesives such as those used for tile floor coverings and concrete paints
• Serves as anti-spalling compound resistant to chemical deicing salts