Single Component, Fast Setting, Non-Shrink, Expansive Type Hydraulic Cement
Reacts with water immediately to form a water tight seal to stop the flow of water.
Note: Choose Options to Buy Online
Hydroplug hydraulic cement gets to work fast, immediately reacting with water to form a tight seal that stops the flow of water. The extremely fast-setting formulation is ideal for the repair of underwater concrete or concrete subject to hydrostatic pressure. Hydroplug seals the flow of water in 3 to 6 minutes and sets up underwater and in temperatures below 32° F (0° C).
• Patch leaks in concrete basements, tunnels, mines, dams, tanks, swimming pools, walls, hydroelectric structures, oil platforms, sea walls, aquariums and man made concrete-lined lakes and ponds
• Stop leaks in underground concrete pipes
• Anchor ornamental iron, dowels, rods, bolts or parts
• Patch roads, bridge decks, parking garage driving surfaces
• Patch refrigerated and freezer floors at temperatures below 32° F (0° C)
Advantages of this Hydraulic Cement
• Develops extremely high early strength
• Sets up underwater
• Seals off the flow of water in 3-6 minutes
• Sets up at temperatures below 32° F (0° C)
• Firmly anchors bolts, railings, dowels, etc.