Decorative Clear Sealer
Solvent-based, clear sealer formulated for maximum working time.
Note: Choose Options to Buy Online
Natraseal is a breathable, solvent-based, non-yellowing, transparent acrylic copolymer decorative concrete sealer, which is blended for maximum working time and easy application.
The clear sealer was designed to minimize common errors that can occur when applying traditional sealers, such as bubbles or whiting. Natraseal has longer working time than traditional 25% solids sealers and can be applied with a brush, roller or sprayer.
This new generation sealer uses top quality resins and a solvent blend that penetrates deep into the concrete surface for enhanced breathability and less "capping off" of the pores. Combined with UV inhibitors, Natraseal minimizes potential whitening or yellowing.
Natraseal meets all Federal VOC requirements. It is not for use in Canada, California, LADCO or OTC states. Natraseal LVOC meets all Canadian and U.S. VOC requirements, except California SCAQMD regions.
- Great choice for users with minimal application experience.
- When properly applied, product is far less likely to turn white than traditional clear sealers.
- High-gloss finish for exceptional appearance of decorative concrete surfaces.
- Minimizes efflorescence on decorative concrete surfaces.
- Reduces final clean-up costs by protecting concrete from oil, grease and chemical spills.
- Natraseal meets all Federal VOC requirements, but is not for use in Canada, California, LADCO or OTC states; Natraseal LVOC meets all Canadian and U.S. VOC requirements, except California SCAQMD regions.