Decorative Sealers, Stains & Strippers
Nox-CarbBack to product index
Water Repellent Concrete Sealer and Stain for Exterior Vertical Surfaces
Breathable, pigmented, long-lasting alternative to high-build, textured coatings.
Note: Choose Options to Buy Online
Nox-Carb is a breathable, pigmented, water repellent concrete stain and sealer for exterior concrete surfaces as well as masonry surfaces.
Nox-Carb: Federal VOC Compliant
Nox-Carb LVOC: LADCO, OTC & Canada VOC Compliant
Its formulation includes 100% methyl methacrylate acrylic resin and a patented silane for significantly enduring color and outstanding water repellency. The silane formulation allows Nox-Carb to penetrate concrete’s invisible micro-pores in order to chemically bond with the substrate to beautify the surface and provide long term protection from water and chloride ion absorption.
Nox-Carb is part of the Tilt-Up Partner Products System.
• Specifically designed to protect and beautify vertical cast-in-place, tilt-up and precast concrete and masonry surfaces
• On smooth face, broken face and fractured fin concrete blocks to reduce moisture absorption such as that from wind-driven rain
• On Concrete sound barrier walls, interstate median barriers, bridge beams, columns, abutments and slope paving to protect against water and deicing salt related chloride ion absorption
• In protecting exposed vertical concrete and masonry surfaces from water and deicing salt induced corrosion of reinforcing steel and freeze/thaw related scaling damage
Advantages of this Water Repellent Concrete Sealer and Stain:
• Contains a patented, low molecular weight, water repellent silane additive specifically to minimize water and chloride ion absorption
• Penetrates to provide minimal surface film accumulation in addition to providing deep, long lasting protection and color
• Colors and brightens surfaces without adversely affecting moisture vapor transmission
• Available in 10 standard colors — custom colors available
• Provides excellent water resistance without impairing water vapor transmission characteristics
• Protects exterior concrete and masonry requiring maximum sealer resistance to ultraviolet induced color change, chalking, or rapid performance loss due to exposure
• Reduces the occurrence of efflorescence on all treated concrete and masonry
• Resists air pollutants, acid rain and carbon dioxide induced carbonation
• Reduces moisture absorption and chloride ion intrusion
• 10-Year performance warranty available
A $50 HazMat fee applies to orders of Nox-Carb LVOC to cover hazardous freight costs.
Product Data Sheet
English PDS - Nox-Carb
French PDS - Nox-Carb
Spanish PDS - Nox-Carb
Safety Data Sheets
English SDS - Light Base Component A
English SDS - Dark Base Component A
English SDS - Component B
Tilt-Up Market Brochure