High solids, water-based, white-pigmented wax concrete curing compound.
Contains a highly reflective white pigment to reflect sunlight and keep concrete cool.
Note: Choose Options to Buy Online
City Cure - WW is a white pigmented wax concrete curing compound. Apply City Cure - WW to fresh concrete and it rapidly forms a moisture vapor-resistant membrane that maximizes water retention. The retained water improves cement hydration and increases concrete strength. Furthermore, a white pigment added to the formulation reflects the sun’s rays to keep the concrete surface cooler.
• Commercial, horizontal, exterior concrete paving projects
• City streets, driveways and also curbs
• Airport paving projects, canal paving projects and parking lots
• Sidewalks, walkways and other engineering projects requiring a white pigmented, wax based curing compound
Advantages of this White Pigmented Wax Concrete Curing Compound
• Promotes retention of original mixing water during the early curing stages, allowing concrete to develop maximum strength, density and surface hardness
• Minimizes plastic shrinkage cracking from excessive moisture loss, especially during hot and/or windy weather conditions
• Increases concrete wear resistance
• Improves concrete durability
• Reduces concrete surface porosity
• High reflectivity reduces concrete surface temperature
• Meets all federal and state VOC requirements
• Enhances cement hydration and also strengthens concrete
• Sprays easily with power sprayer or hand pump sprayer
• Green Engineered™ in order to be better for health and the environment