High solids, water-based, white-pigmented wax concrete curing compound.
Contains a highly reflective white pigment to reflect sunlight and keep concrete cool.
Note: Choose Options to Buy Online
City Cure - WW is a white pigmented wax concrete curing compound. Apply City Cure - WW to fresh concrete and it rapidly forms a moisture vapor-resistant membrane that maximizes water retention. The retained water improves cement hydration and increases concrete strength. Furthermore, a white pigment added to the formulation reflects the sun’s rays to keep the concrete surface cooler.
- Commercial, horizontal, exterior concrete paving projects
- City streets, driveways and also curbs
- Airport paving projects, canal paving projects and parking lots
- Sidewalks, walkways and other engineering projects requiring a white pigmented, wax based curing compound
Advantages of this White Pigmented Wax Concrete Curing Compound
- Promotes retention of original mixing water during the early curing stages, allowing concrete to develop maximum strength, density and surface hardness
- Minimizes plastic shrinkage cracking from excessive moisture loss, especially during hot and/or windy weather conditions
- Increases concrete wear resistance
- Improves concrete durability
- Reduces concrete surface porosity
- High reflectivity reduces concrete surface temperature
- Meets all federal and state VOC requirements
- Enhances cement hydration and also strengthens concrete
- Sprays easily with power sprayer or hand pump sprayer
- Green Engineered™ in order to be better for health and the environment