Burnished Concrete Liquid Floor Hardeners/Densifiers
Duro-Nox HSBack to product index
Water-based, lithium and potassium blended hybrid silicate
Ideal for use as a liquid floor hardener, densifier and sealer.
Note: Choose Options to Buy Online
Duro-Nox HS, offers all the advantages of Duro-Nox, but with a hybrid silicate formulation that eliminates the costly and environmentally damaging rinse removal step required with sodium silicate floor hardeners.
When Duro-Nox HS chemically reacts with free limes present in concrete, calcium silicate hydrate gels are formed and become a permanent part of the floor. Treated floors have increased hardness and abrasion resistance. Additionally, floors treated with Duro-Nox HS exhibit an attractive sheen that increases over time through routine maintenance and use.
Additional Application Notes:
• Ideal for use in warehouses, distribution centers, retail stores, restaurants, indoor malls, office complexes, food processing plants, dairies, breweries, food lockers, slaughtering plants, animal pens and bottling plants.
• Use in the diamond grinding/polishing process. Duro-Nox HS will consequently restore, densify, harden and seal older interior concrete floors.
• Excellent for use to protect, seal and consequently improve the appearance of concrete countertops.
• Up to 850% increase in abrasion resistance and surface hardness.
• Does not require rinsing or flushing with water following product application. Therefore, it eliminates the costly disposal of hazardous (alkaline) rinse water.
• Increases the impact and wear resistance of concrete floors. As a result, it is ideal where high volumes of pedestrian and/or forklift traffic are expected.
• Provides permanent protection to the depth of penetration.
• Reduces the porosity of concrete surfaces. This improves the chemical and stain resistance to most organic acids. As a result, there is better protection from alkalis, deicing salts, foods, fats, oils and grease.
• Densifies, strengthens, seals and dustproofs soft or dusty concrete floors.
• Improves the adhesion of applied line stripes, paints and coatings to soft or weak concrete surfaces.
• Optimum performance and life. As a result, it outlasts conventional membrane-forming acrylic cure and seal type products.
• Breathable. Does not contribute to floor sweating.
• Complies with USDA requirements for incidental food contact.
• Increases floor surface light reflectivity. In other words, it increases overall interior brightness.
• Surface gloss appearance continues to increase through regular use and cleaning.
• Above all, Duro-Nox HS treated surfaces will never peel or flake.
• Green Engineered™ – better for health and the environment.
• Meets all federal and state VOC requirements.
• DURO-NOX HS is a water-based, lithium and potassium blended hybrid silicate. In addition, it is also ideal for use as a liquid floor hardener, densifier and sealer.
Product Data Sheet
English PDS - Duro-Nox HS
French PDS - Duro-Nox HS
Spanish PDS - Duro-Nox HS
Safety Data Sheets
English SDS - Duro-Nox HS
Duro-Nox Densifiers Brochure
Duro-Nox HS Sell Sheet
Duro-Nox HS CDPH_EHLB_Standard Method V1.2-2017
Duro-Nox Densifiers Nox-Crete LEED Point Contribution Opportunities