Burnished Concrete Liquid Floor Hardeners/Densifiers
Duro-Nox HSCBack to product index
Lithium and potassium blended hybrid silicate
Penetrates concrete surface pores to densify, harden and seal treated concrete floor surfaces.
Note: Choose Options to Buy Online
DURO-NOX HSC penetrates deep into concrete surface pores where it chemically reacts with calcium hydroxide (lime) to produce water-insoluble calcium silicate hydrate gels that fill surface pores to densify, harden and seal treated concrete floor surfaces. The controlled reactivity and reduced sensitivity of DURO-NOX HSC to reactions with air and resulting whiting make it an excellent choice for application to freshly placed concrete and for final application to diamond polished concrete, including dyed, stained or colored concrete floor surfaces
• Use to seal, harden and densify all new or existing (less than 3 years old) interior concrete floor surfaces.
• Ideal for use in warehouses, distribution centers, retail stores, restaurants, schools, indoor malls, office complexes, food processing plants, dairies, breweries, food lockers and bottling plants.
• Also use on freshly placed concrete floor surfaces after final finishing (see Precautions) to provide interim protection during construction.
• Use on stained, dyed, integrally colored or plain gray colored diamond polished concrete floors and counter tops to improve gloss and to harden and densify without causing discoloration.
Advantages of this Densifier and Sealer:
• Up to 550% increase in abrasion resistance and surface hardness.
• Does not require rinsing or flushing with water following product application. Eliminates the costly disposal of hazardous (alkaline) rinse water.
• Increases the impact and wear resistance of concrete floors where high volumes of pedestrian and/or forklift traffic are expected.
• Provides permanent protection to the depth of penetration.
• Reduces the porosity of concrete surfaces to improve the chemical and stain resistance to most organic acids, alkalis, deicing salts, foods, fats, oils and grease.
• Densifies, strengthens, seals and dustproofs soft or dusty concrete floors.
• Provides interim floor protection from stains and minor abrasion from construction traffic when applied to freshly placed concrete after final finishing.
• Improves the adhesion of subsequently applied line stripes, paints and coatings to soft or weak concrete surfaces.
• Overall performance and life far surpasses that of conventional membrane forming acrylic cure and seal type products.
• Breathable and does not contribute to floor sweating.
• Increases floor surface light reflectivity, thereby increasing overall interior brightness.
• Surface gloss appearance continues to increase through regular use and with cleaning.
• Because of the chemical reaction when applied to concrete, DURO-NOX HSC treated surfaces will never peel or flake.
• Complies with USDA requirements for incidental food contact.
Product Data Sheet
English PDS - Duro-Nox HSC
Spanish PDS - Duro-Nox HSC
French PDS - Duro-Nox HSC
Safety Data Sheets
English SDS - Duro-Nox HSC
Duro-Nox Densifiers Brochure
Duro-Nox HSC Sell Sheet
Tech Bulletin: Densifiers Could Be The Cure
Duro-Nox HSC CDPH_EHLB_Standard Method V1.2-2017
Duro-Nox Densifiers Nox-Crete LEED Point Contribution Opportunities