Lithium Silicate Liquid Floor Hardener, Sealer and Densifier
This liquid floor hardener applies easily and requires no scrubbing or rinsing.
Note: Choose Options to Buy Online
Liquid floor hardener, Duro-Nox LS offers all the advantages of Duro-Nox, but with a lithium silicate formulation that eliminates the costly and environmentally damaging rinse removal step required with sodium silicate floor hardeners.
When Duro-Nox LS chemically reacts with free limes present in concrete, calcium silicate hydrate gels are formed and become a permanent part of the floor. Treated floors have increased hardness and abrasion resistance. Additionally, floors treated with Duro-Nox LS exhibit an attractive sheen that increases over time through routine maintenance and use.
Applications for Duro-Nox LS
• Seal, harden and densify all new or existing (less than 3 years old) interior concrete floors
• In warehouses, distribution centers, retail stores, restaurants, office complexes and more
• In the diamond grinding/polishing process (not as a final finish) to restore, densify, harden and seal older interior concrete floors
• To protect, seal, and improve the appearance of concrete counter tops
Advantages of this Liquid Floor Hardener
• Increased resistance to damage from impact, wear and abrasion
• Reduces absorption of water, oil, dirt and grease
• Treated surfaces last longer, look better and cost less to maintain
• Requires no scrubbing or rinsing during application
• Optional part of the Duro-Floor Classic System
• 20-year performance warranty available
Duro-Nox Densifiers Brochure
Duro-Floor Classic System Brochure
Tech Bulletin: ASTM C779
Flooring Market Brochure
Duro-Nox LS CDPH_EHLB_Standard Method V1.2-2017
Duro-Nox Densifiers Nox-Crete LEED Point Contribution Opportunities