Lithium Silicate Liquid Floor Hardener/Densifier
Applies easily and is safer on colors and less reactive than Duro-Nox LS.
Note: Choose Options to Buy Online
This lithium silicate liquid floor hardener, Duro-Nox LSC, offers all the advantages of Duro-Nox, but with a lithium silicate formulation that eliminates the costly and environmentally damaging rinse removal step required with sodium silicate floor hardeners.
When Duro-Nox LSC chemically reacts with free limes present in concrete, calcium silicate hydrate gels are formed and become a permanent part of the floor. Treated floors have increased hardness and abrasion resistance. Additionally, floors treated with Duro-Nox LSC exhibit an attractive sheen that increases over time through routine maintenance and use.
Duro-Nox LSC is less reactive than Duro-Nox LS and safer on colored and diamond-ground, polished concrete.
Advantages of this Lithium Silicate Liquid Floor Hardener
• Increased resistance to damage from impact, wear and abrasion
• Reduces absorption of water, oil, dirt and grease
• Surfaces treated last longer, look better and cost less to maintain
• Requires no scrubbing or rinsing during application
• Duro-Nox LSC meets all federal and state VOC requirements
• Integral part of the Duro-Floor Color System
• Optional part of the Duro-Floor Classic System
• 20-year performance warranty available
Duro-Nox Densifiers Brochure
Duro-Floor Classic System Brochure
Tech Bulletin: ASTM C779
Flooring Market Brochure
Tech Bulletin: ASTM C309
Tech Bulletin: Densifiers Could Be The Cure
Duro-Nox LSC CDPH_EHLB_Standard Method V1.2-2017
Duro-Nox Densifiers Nox-Crete LEED Point Contribution Opportunities