Multipurpose Form Cleaner Doubles as Release Agent and More
Highly chemically reactive multipurpose form cleaner is also a release agent, buildup and splatter remover, and seasoning compound.
Note: Choose Options to Buy Online
$187.11Find a Distributor
Four-Act multipurpose form cleaner is made up of a concentrated, petroleum-based, highly reactive formulation that chemically reacts with fresh concrete to prevent bonding and also softens buildup on existing concrete. Four-Act is ideal for softening concrete buildup on all types of concrete handling and placing equipment and aluminum forms. Use Four-Act in combination with Seasonox to help season aluminum forms. It can also be diluted for use as a form release agent.
• Apply to aluminum form surfaces to remove the accumulation of hard concrete buildup.
• All block, pipe, ready-mix and cement plants for cleaning and maintaining mixers, cement hoppers, conveyors, elevators, chutes, pallets, pipe rings and also hoist buckets.
• On bridge and street paving machines, laser screeds, vibratory roller screeds, truss screeds, median barrier and curb slipform machines, strike-off augers, hoppers and slipforms.
• On shoring, scaffolding and forming equipment and hardware, including post shores, scaffold frames and planks, aluminum deck beams and joists, column clamps, water rods and shebolts.
• As a concrete buildup and splatter remover on screeds, trowels and other equipment, and also on forms to soften existing buildup.
• With Seasonox on new aluminum forms to season form surfaces.
• As a form release agent when diluted up to 1:10.
Advantages of this Multipurpose Form Cleaner
• Consolidates four products into one in order to reduce inventory costs and number of products on the job site.
• Uses for Four-Act: 1) Remover of concrete buildup and splatter on tools and equipment. 2) Remover of concrete buildup on forms. 3) A seasoning compound for new aluminum forms. 4) When diluted, a form release agent.
• Is an effective seasoning agent for new aluminum forms.
• Forms a protective barrier in order to prevent fresh concrete adhesion and buildup to treated surfaces.
• Reacts chemically to soften concrete buildup on tools and equipment.
• Immediate application reduces the accumulation of concrete buildup.
• Prevents adhesion as well as buildup on treated surfaces.
• Apply to aluminum forms in storage to soften buildup for easy removal with a power washer.
• Reapply, if needed, for use as a release agent without the need for additional cleaning.
• Apply as a release agent to forms currently in use to enjoy the added benefit of a maintenance coating.
• Eliminates the need for chipping hammers as well as chisels and is far less damaging.
• Won't harm rubber hoses or damage painted metal surfaces.
• Concentrated petroleum-based formulation can be diluted up to 1:10 for use as a reactive form release agent.
• Finally, does not wash off in the rain.