Seasoning Compound for Aluminum Forms
Fast-acting, water-based, biodegradable and VOC compliant alternative to lime conditioning.
Note: Choose Options to Buy Online
$103.11Find a Distributor
Seasonox is a water-based, biodegradable seasoning compound for aluminum forms. In particular, it maximizes the performance of cold rolled aluminum forms. Using a powerful detergent combined with a highly alkaline solution, Seasonox oxidizes aluminum on the surface of forms in order to reduce the chemical bonding (sticking) that can take place between aluminum and fresh concrete.
When Seasonox is used in conjunction with Alumi-Nox R release agents, aluminum forms strip clean and are free of concrete buildup. Use Seasonox on new aluminum concrete forms or on used forms treated with acid cleaners, abrasive blasters or high-pressure power washers.
To season extruded aluminum forms, use Seasonox EXT.
Advantages of this Seasoning Compound for Aluminum Forms
• Meets all federal and state VOC requirements
• 100% biodegradable
• Superior alternative to traditional liming process
• High viscosity ensures uniform conditioning when used in vertical or horizontal applications on both smooth or extruded surfaces
• Use in conjunction with Nox-Crete's Alumi-Nox R release agents to strip aluminum forms clean and eliminate concrete buildup
• Odorless as well as fast-acting
A $50 HazMat fee applies to orders of this product to cover hazardous freight costs.