Standard performance, general purpose, chemically and physically active concrete form release agent.
Provides a crisp, positive release. Reduces form cleaning and maintenance costs. Forms become self-cleaning with continued use
Note: Choose Options to Buy Online
Standard form release agent, Precast Release EL contains a physical barrier component, as well as chemically active compounds that react with lime (calcium hydroxide) present in fresh concrete. The reaction yields a slippery soap film on the form surface in order to prevent concrete sticking and improve form stripping.
• Precast Release EL is usable on most form surfaces, except foam or latex.
Advantages of this Standard Form Release Agent
• Provides a crisp, positive release.
• Reduces form cleaning and maintenance costs. Forms become self-cleaning with continued use.
• Resists removal by foot traffic and rain.
• Usable on forms previously treated with competitive form oils.
• Ready to use.
• Product has a low odor.
• Storable at below freezing temperatures.
• Sprayable down to 0° F (-18° C) (liquid temperature).
• Protects metal and wood forms from weather damage prior to pour.
• Will not stain concrete surfaces and concrete is paintable with adequate surface preparation.
• Use to coat concrete mixing and placing equipment to prevent concrete buildup.
• Non-staining form oil.
For extremely cold temperatures, use RA #10 450 or Precast Release #80 450.