Precast/Architectural Form Release Agent
High-performance precast form release agent creates architectural-grade surfaces.
Note: Choose Options to Buy Online
Precast form release agent, Release Agent #10, is a maximum performance, chemically active concrete form release agent specifically formulated for use on dense, non-absorptive forms.
100 g/L VOC: RA #10 - 100
250 g/L VOC: RA #10 - 250
450 g/L VOC: RA #10 - 450
Use Release Agent #10 on non-absorptive forms such as steel, plastic, fiberglass, HDO, PSF and CBF. Release Agent #10 reacts chemically with alkalis in concrete to produce a soapy film which allows trapped air and excess water to escape during vibration, minimizing surface voids and creating a uniform, architectural-grade finish. This release agent will not leave concrete build-up on the forms and therefore it provides a crisp, clean release.
Release Agent #10 is also ideal for precast operations where forms are used daily or under aggressive stripping schedules and architectural surfaces are the primary objective.
Advantages of this Precast Form Release Agent
- Creates uniformly white, architectural-grade surfaces
- Greatly minimizes concrete surface voids
- Provides a crisp, positive release
- Fast drying
- Minimizes form cleaning and maintenance costs because forms become self cleaning upon continued use
- Low viscosity, chemically active formulation allows for high coverage rates and reduced costs
- Reduced skin and odor irritations than traditional solvent or petroleum based release agents
- Does not impair natural bonding characteristics of paint or other coatings
- Contains a flash rust inhibitor that minimizes rust formation between pours
- Minimizes rust formation between pours
- Sprays easily at temperatures down to -30° F (-34° C)
Safety Data Sheets
English SDS - RA#10 - 100 | English SDS - RA#10 - 250 | English SDS - RA#10 - 450 | English SDS - RA#10 - 450B | English SDS - Release Agent 10 IP | English SDS - Release Agent 15 (450) | French SDS - RA#10 - 250 | French SDS - RA#10 - 450 | Spanish SDS - RA#10 - 100 | Spanish SDS - RA#10 - 450