Dissipating Hydrocarbon Resin-Type Curing Compound
Meets ASTM C 309 and is easily removed for future coatings.
Note: Choose Options to Buy Online
Res-Cure DH is a dissipating hydrocarbon resin-type curing compound that offers high performance without waxes, paraffins, gums or oils. When applied to the surface of freshly place concrete, Res-Cure DH rapidly forms a moisture vapor resistant membrane. This product prevents the rapid evaporation of concrete mixing water, allowing concrete to properly cure and develop strength.
Res-Cure DH minimizes concrete crazing or cracking from moisture loss, particularly in hot, windy weather. It also adds temporary resistance to rain shower damage and dirt, oil, grease and other products that can stain concrete during construction. The cure membrane dissipates from sun exposure over time or removes easily for future coatings.
Res-Cure DH is ideal for use on horizontal concrete surfaces following final finishing. Complies with ASTM C 309, Type 1, Class A & B and AASHTO M 148, Type 1, Class B.
Advantages of this Resin-Type Curing Compound
- Available in 10%, 15% and 20% solids versions (100, 150 and 20)
- Promotes retention of original mixing water during the early curing stages thereby allowing concrete to develop maximum strength, density and surface hardness
- Minimize concrete surface crazing as well as cracking from excessive moisture loss, especially during hot and/or windy weather
- Temporarily resists rain shower damage and also penetration of dirt, oil, grease, tire marks and more that can stain stain concrete, ultimately reducing final cleanup costs
- Prevents adhesion of mortar and concrete splash during construction thereby aiding in clean up
- Meets all federal and state VOC requirements
- Dries to a dust- and tack-free state in 30 minutes
- Typically dissipates within 30-90 days
- Green Engineered™ in order to be better for health and the environment