Silane Sealer for Horizontal Concrete
Enjoy maximum protection against water-absorption and damage with this silane sealer for horizontal concrete.
Note: Choose Options to Buy Online
Stifel SC is Nox-Crete's top-performing silane sealer for horizontal concrete surfaces, such as bridges, parking decks, garages and other trafficable areas. Surfaces treated with Stifel SC are in effect guarded against damage from freeze/thaw cycles, deicing salts and the absorption of water – without modifying the surface appearance.
Stifel SC is a water-based and contains a premium silane, which has a molecular structure small enough to penetrate concrete up to ½ inch or more. Stifel SC then reacts with siliceous material to form a hydrophobic barrier that prevents water and waterborne chloride absorption. The SC formulation contains 15% active solids, and is therefore the highest quality Stifel sealer.
Stifel SC is safe and easy to use. Its single-component formulation is very low odor and has a high flash point (>200° F/100° C).
• Exterior horizontal trafficable or structural concrete surfaces such as bridges, parking decks, garages, ramps, traffic ways, cast-in-place concrete and precast concrete
• New or existing substrates
• Where conventional silanes containing hydrocarbon solvent carriers are not safe for use
Advantages of this Silane Sealer for Horizontal Concrete
• Unique silane goes into concrete rather than into the atmosphere
• Formulated with 15% active solids
• Meets all federal and state VOC requirements
• Allows treated surfaces to breathe naturally
• Guards against water and chloride ion-containing deicing salts
• Protects treated concrete from delamination and spalling
• Minimizes concrete freeze/thaw related surface scaling
• Substantially extends the serviceable life of concrete structures