Acrylic Copolymer and Concrete Bonding Agent for precast, tilt-up and cast-in-place concrete
Minimizes shrinkage, increasing the durability and service life of delamination and spall repair mortars. Increases physical strength and bond strength of all portland cement based mortar and concrete.
Note: Choose Options to Buy Online
Acryl-Binder concrete bonding agent improves the physical strength and bonding properties of all portland cement based mortars and concrete. As a polymer modifying admixture, it provides a plasticizing effect which lowers the water/cement ratio. Thus, cement hydration improves resulting in substantially improved flexural, compressive and tensile strength properties.
As a bonding agent, Acryl-Binder improves the bonding properties of freshly placed patching and overlay materials. This allows for effective adhesion in both thin and high build applications.
- As an integral admixture in horizontal, vertical and overhead patching as well as overlay applications
- In field blended and also factory mixed (prebagged) mortar, grout and concrete
- To improve the strength properties and reduce the shinkage in thin set and stucco applications
- In repairing structural and cosmetic defects in precast, tilt-up and cast-in-place concrete and also concrete masonry
- In interior, exterior, above and below grade applications
Advantages of this Concrete Bonding Agent
- Meets ASTM C1059-85 bond strength requirement for a Type II latex
- Increases physical strength properties as well as bond strength properties of all portland cement based mortar and concrete
- Minimizes shrinkage and increases the durability and service life of delamination and spall repair mortars
- Reduces surface crazing cracks
- Improves impact resistance
- Meets all federal and state VOC requirements
- Will not re-emulsify
- Increases resistance to freeze/thaw deterioration
- Lastly, increases chemical resistance to mineral and organic acids