Architectural Form Release Agent
100% biodegradable form release agent free of conventional form oil, diesel oil or kerosene.
Note: Choose Options to Buy Online
Bio-Nox is a water-based, biodegradable form release agent that chemically reacts with concrete to create a soap-like, bond-preventing film that provides a high-grade architectural finish, while remaining gentle on forms. Bio-Nox can be used on most smooth, clean form surfaces such as steel, HDO, MDO, plastic, fiberglass, bare plywood and plywood faced handset forms.
It's suitable for use on many rubber and closed cell foam forms as well as form liners that can't tolerate conventional solvent, or petroleum based release agents.
Bio-Nox is ideal for use where environmental and occupational issues are of the utmost importance. In particular, precast operations of enclosed building sites. The agent reduces the risk of skin or odor irritations that can occur with petroleum-based agents.
Bio-Nox is ideal for forming substrates sensitive to solvents and petroleum. Finally, always protect Bio-Nox from freezing.
Advantages of this biodegradable form release agent
- 100% biodegradable formation
- Free of conventional form oil, diesel oil or kerosene
- Provides smooth, uniform concrete surfaces
- No staining and minimal surface voids
- Crisp, positive release
- Reduces form cleaning and maintenance costs
- Forms become self-cleaning eventually with repeated use
- Contains corrosion inhibitor designed to prevent flash rusting
- Less sensitive to application rate variations compared to other form release agents
- Less likely to cause skin or odor irritations
- Residue-free surfaces can bond to paints and other surface coatings
- Fast-drying formulation allows early bed traffic and stringing of reinforcing strands
- Meets all federal and state VOC requirements
- Green Engineered™ to be better for health and the environment