Silicate Based Curing Compound
Non-membrane forming, silicate based curing compound makes it simple to apply future coatings.
Note: Choose Options to Buy Online
As a silicate based curing compound, Bro-Cure chemically reacts with new and old concrete to cure, harden and dustproof without changing the normal concrete surface texture.
Ready to Use
An economical curing compound, Bro-Cure reacts with fresh concrete to cure due to densifying the surface without changing the normal concrete surface texture. Furthermore, Bro-Cure leaves no residue which could interfere with the bonding of subsequent surface treatments, eliminating the need for mechanical or chemical removal.
Bro-Cure does not change concrete surface texture, so slipping and skidding is minimized. It also sprays easily and contains a red fugitive dye for easy, uniform application. Use on new or existing concrete that is to receive additional surface treatments.
Also, Bro-Cure does not meet membrane forming requirement of ASTM C 309.
Advantages of this Silicate Based Curing Compound
- Meets all federal and state VOC requirements
- Economical choice, less costly than membrane cures
- Increases compressive strength and reduces surface crazing and cracking
- Contains a red fugitive dye for easy, uniform application
- Leaves no residue and won't impair adhesion of subsequent surface applications
- Concrete surface is not affected minimizing skidding and slipping
- Improves concrete's resistance to acidic compounds and staining
- Sprays easily
- Contains no hydrocarbon solvents
- Meets DIN EN 1504-2 Bond Pull-Off Strength requirements and does not interfere with natural bonding properties of concrete
- Green Engineered™ to be better for health and the environment
Precast Market Brochure