Bro-CureBack to product index
Silicate Based Curing Compound
Non-membrane forming, silicate based curing compound makes it simple to apply future coatings.
Note: Choose Options to Buy Online
As a silicate based curing compound, Bro-Cure chemically reacts with new and old concrete to cure, harden and dustproof without changing the normal concrete surface texture.
An economical curing compound, Bro-Cure reacts with fresh concrete to cure due to densifying the surface without changing the normal concrete surface texture. Furthermore, Bro-Cure leaves no residue which could interfere with the bonding of subsequent surface treatments, eliminating the need for mechanical or chemical removal.
Bro-Cure does not change concrete surface texture, so slipping and skidding is minimized. It also sprays easily and contains a red fugitive dye for easy, uniform application. Use on new or existing concrete that is to receive additional surface treatments.
Also, Bro-Cure does not meet membrane forming requirement of ASTM C 309.
Advantages of this Silicate Based Curing Compound
• Meets all federal and state VOC requirements
• Economical choice, less costly than membrane cures
• Increases compressive strength and reduces surface crazing and cracking
• Contains a red fugitive dye for easy, uniform application
• Leaves no residue and won't impair adhesion of subsequent surface applications
• Concrete surface is not affected minimizing skidding and slipping
• Improves concrete's resistance to acidic compounds and staining
• Sprays easily
• Contains no hydrocarbon solvents
• Meets DIN EN 1504-2 Bond Pull-Off Strength requirements and does not interfere with natural bonding properties of concrete
• Green Engineered™ to be better for health and the environment
Product Data Sheet
English PDS - Bro-Cure
French PDS - Bro-Cure
Spanish PDS - Bro-Cure
Safety Data Sheets
English SDS - Bro-Cure RTU
French SDS - Bro-Cure RTU
Spanish SDS - Bro-Cure RTU
English SDS - Bro-Cure Concentrate
Spanish SDS - Bro-Cure Concentrate
Precast Market Brochure
Bro-Cure Nox-Crete LEED Point Contribution Opportunities