Moldtech Custom Forms and Equipment for the Prestressed and Precast Concrete Industry
***Note: For pricing and availability of Moldtech products, please contact Nox-Crete’s Precast Division at: email@example.com or 402.341.2080.
Note: Choose Options to Buy Online
Nox-Crete is proud to be a representative of Moldtech and its forms and equipment for the prestressed and precast concrete industry throughout the United States and Canada. Their products include custom-designed and built fixed steel casting tables, tilting tables, battery molds, staircase and elevator shaft forms, underground utility forms, prestressed bridge girder forms, double tee beam forms, column forms and also equipment. Moldtech offers a full-service approach, including design, manufacture, on-site installation and test production as well as after-sales service.
With 30 years of experience and an ISO 9002-certified manufacturing facility, Moldtech has the innovation as well as the capability to manufacture forms and equipment to meet the precast and prestressed concrete industries' most difficult challenges.
Examples of what Moldtech Can Do
- Industrial and Commercial Buildings: Molds for the production of precast concrete elements for use in industrial as well as commercial buildings
- Universal casting bed systems
- Equipment for prestessed elements
- Beam mold sides for casting beds
- Self supporting mold for TT slabs
- Mold for H beam collection
- Molds for columns
- Tilting tables for industrial panels
- Residential Buildings: Molds for the production of precasted concrete elements for use in residential construction
- Molds for precast housing
- Load bearing wall panels
- Tilting tables for residential buildings
- Accessories for tables
- Magnetic shuttering systems
- Equipment for fixed tables as well as floor slabs
- Staircase molds
- Elevator shaft molds
- Public Works: Molds for the production of precast concrete elements for use in public works
- Molds and also casting bed systems for bridge girders
- Molds and also casting bed system for prestressed box girder
- Vibropressed dry cast box culvert
- Mold for box culvert wet cast
- Molds for 3D elements
- Drainage gutter molds
- Road safety molds
All in all, Moldtech offers innovative solutions to all of your prefabricated concrete industry mold needs. Altogether their services range from custom design molds to installation of fully equipped plants with turn-key basis. Their factory features the latest production technology and then their workforce consists of a highly skilled production team. Finally, Moldtech offers clients a full service approach starting with the design stage as well as the on-site installation, test production and after-sales service.
***Note: For pricing and availability of Moldtech products, please contact Nox-Crete's Precast Division at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 402.341.2080.