World’s FIRST Chemically Active Concrete Form Release Agent
Concrete form release agent available in a variety of petroleum-based and water-based formulations.
Note: Choose Options to Buy Online
This concrete form release agent has been a proven performer since its introduction in 1956 as the world's first chemically active form release agent.
- Petroleum Based 450, 250 and 100
- Water based E
- Water based, biodegradable EB
- International/precast IP
- Concentrated EC
About Nox-Crete Form Coating
As the original chemically active concrete form release agent, Nox-Crete Form Coating entered the market in 1956 and changed the concrete construction industry in a big way. Since then, more release agents have entered the market but the original is still a high performance option.
Nox-Crete Form Coating provides exceptional, unduplicated results on non-overlaid plywood, dimensional lumber, MDO plywood and plywood-faced handset forms. This product is also suitable for use on most forms, including wood, steel, and plastic. When used properly, Nox-Crete Form Coating offers multiple benefits beyond a crisp, positive release. It reduces concrete buildup, increases wood form longevity through reducing the absorption of alkaline bleed water and substantially reduces surface voids.
When used with steel forms, Nox-Crete Form Coating produces iron soaps, which minimize the formation of rust.
Advantages of this Concrete Form Release Agent
- Available in formulations that meet all federal and state VOC requirements
- Minimizes concrete surface voids
- Won't stain concrete surface when properly applied
- Provides easy, crisp positive release
- Eliminates need for pry tools to minimize stripping damage
- Minimizes concrete buildup and therefore forms will require little if any cleaning
- Dramatically reduces form maintenance costs
- Extends life of wood forms by reducing absorption of destructive alkaline bleed water
- Drys on form surfaces and therefore is not slippery
- Prevents accumulation of dust and resists removal by normal rain
- Treated surfaces are altogether free of residue
- Petroleum-based formulations spray easily at temperatures down to -20° F
- Nox-Crete Form Coating E and EB are Green Engineered™ – better for health and the environment
Safety Data Sheets
English SDS - Form Coating 50 | English SDS - Form Coating 100 | English SDS - Form Coating 250 | English SDS - Form Coating 450 | English SDS - Form Coating E | English SDS - Form Coating E Concentrate | English SDS - Form Coating EB | English SDS - Form Coating IP | French SDS - Form Coating 250 | French SDS - Form Coating E Concentrate | French SDS - Form Coating IP | Spanish SDS - Form Coating 100 | Spanish SDS - Form Coating 250 | Spanish SDS - Form Coating 450 | Spanish SDS - Form Coating E | Spanish SDS - Form Coating IP