Temporary Joint Filler for Concrete Slabs
***Note: For pricing and availability of Joint-Shield, please contact Nox-Crete’s Customer Service at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 402.341.2080.
Note: Choose Options to Buy Online
Joint-Shield is a temporary, coextruded, pre-molded, PVC temporary joint filler that effectively covers and seals saw cut joints in casting/floor slabs. Joint-Shield has flexible wings that eliminates concrete seepage into saw cut joints which can result in wall panel surface defects. Eliminates concrete wall panel fins and costly grinding and patching. JOINT-SHIELD quickly installs, is available in 8 ft. lengths and is reusable.
• Coextruded, pre-molded, PVC temporary joint filler
• Effectively covers and seals saw cut joints in casting/floor slabs
• Flexible wings eliminates concrete seepage into saw cut joints and
resulting wall panel surface defects
• Eliminates concrete wall panel fins and costly grinding and patching
• Leaves minimal trapezoidal reveal for less and easier patching
• Quickly installs and is reusable
• Available in 8 ft. lengths
• Fits 1/4” and 1/8” saw cuts
• Easy to trim/cut