High Strength, fast-setting, polyurea based, concrete floor surface repair system.
Transparent, High Strength, fast-setting, polyurea based, industrial concrete floor surface repair system that can be mixed with silica sand, silica flour or fumed silica or grey tint pack. 10 times stronger than concrete and open to traffic in a less than 60 minutes.
Note: Choose Options to Buy Online
QUICK-FIX is a transparent, high-performance, polymeric concrete floor repair product designed to quickly and permanently repair/patch floor surface defects, divots, fastener holes, gouges, cracks and spalls. QUICK-FIX can also be mixed with silica sand, silica flour or fumed silica to repair joint nosing or deep floor surface damage. Can be tinted with Nox-Crete’s Neptune Gray Color Tint Pak, mixed with Portland cement, ground up concrete, organic dyes or shake-on color pigments to achieve improved color match to existing concrete floor surfaces. QUICK-FIX can be easily applied with a steel trowel, flat bladed squeegee or brush. Patched floor surfaces can be ground smooth with a sander, grinder or polisher to achieve nearly undetectable repairs.
QUICK-FIX can be easily applied with a steel trowel, flat-bladed squeegee, short nap roller or brush. Patched floor surfaces can be ground smooth with a sander, grinder or polisher to achieve nearly undetectable repairs.
• Used to level or resurface floor surfaces, or to repair damaged joint edge shoulders.
• Use on warehouse floors to repair scrapes, gouges and holes.
• Use on tilt-up projects to repair fastener holes and other floor surface imperfections.
• Use on polished concrete floors to repair all types of surface defects.
• Use to repair floor damage in refrigerated or freezer food storage buildings.
• Use to repair floor damage in high traffic forklift loading and unloading areas.
• Use to repair exposed concrete floor surface damage in retail applications such as home improvement stores, hardware, grocery and membership warehouse stores.
• For use wherever a high strength, fast setting, durable floor repair product is required.
Advantages of this Industrial Concrete Repair Product
• Specifically formulated to withstand heavy forklift and pedestrian foot traffic in industrial warehouse and retail applications.
• Can be used to repair both minor floor surface imperfections as well as deeper damage/defects such as spalls or pop-outs.
• Can be blended with silica flour, fumed silica or sand aggregates to make a slurry or trowelable mortar.
• Can be used neat to fill pinholes or other surface imperfections in polished concrete floor applications.
• High strength - up to 10 times stronger than concrete.
• 1:1 mix ratio is easy to measure and easy to mix.
• Can be easily tinted with pigments, dyes, Portland cement or concrete grindings for improved color matching.
• Low viscosity, self-leveling formulation is easy to apply.
• Extended working time (pot life – 4 mins) allows plenty of time to place and finish.
• Can be sanded, ground or diamond polished to achieve smooth transitions.
• Open to traffic in a less than 60 minutes.
• Low odor – can be safely used in food storage facilities.
• Low temperature cure allows it to be used in refrigerated and freezer applications.
• Compliant with current USDA requirements for incidental food contact.
• Green Engineered™ – Contains no solvent and has zero VOC which is better for health and the environment.
A $50 HazMat fee applies to orders of this product to cover hazardous freight costs.