Biodegradable Release Agents
Pallet-NoxBack to product index
Water Based, 100% Biodegradable Dry Cast Form Release Agent
Creates a chemical and physical barrier, prevents buildup and is ideal for dry cast pipe head rings, block and paver pallets.
Note: Choose Options to Buy Online
Pallet-Nox is a 100% biodegradable dry cast form release agent that combines characteristics of both chemically active and physical barrier types. Designed specifically for dry cast applications, Pallet-Nox offers increased reactivity not found in other dry cast release agents. This product prevents binding and concrete buildup and accumulation on form surfaces by combining pre-reacted metallic soaps with unreacted organic fatty acids. These materials chemically react with the alkalies in concrete to form a slippery soap film. As a result, air easily migrates along the form surface during vibration to produce crisp, uniformly colored and void free concrete.
The increased reactivity means Pallet-Nox provides exceptional performance and appearance for dry cast pipe head rings, block and paver pallets. Surface voids are not a concern, and Pallet-Nox doesn’t impair the bonding characteristics of subsequent paint applications or other concrete surface coatings.
• Dry cast pipe head rings, spindles and pallet rings
• Overhead plywood, steel and aluminum paver pallets
• Dry cast block conveying systems and pallets
• Both wet and dry cast concrete handling equipment to prevent the adhesion of concrete buildup
• Ideal for use in dip tank applications
Advantages of this Dry Cast Form Release Agent
• Meets all federal and state VOC requirements.
• Increased reactivity not found in other dry cast form release agents.
• Easy removal of pallet and header ring minimizing damage and related patching and repair.
• Minimizes concrete surface voids also known as bugholes.
• Minimizes form cleaning and maintenance costs because forms become self cleaning with continued use.
• Dilutable up to 1:3 with water. Dilution rate is adjustable to meet the needs of specific performance requirements.
• 100% biodegradable formulation reduces environmental concerns.
• Does not impair natural bonding characteristics of subsequently applied paint or other concrete surface coatings.
• Green Engineered™ in order to be better for health and the environment.
Product Data Sheet
English PDS - Pallet-Nox
Spanish PDS - Pallet-Nox
French PDS - Pallet-Nox
Safety Data Sheets
English SDS - Pallet-Nox
French SDS - Pallet-Nox
Precast Market Brochure