General purpose, water based, concrete form release agent
Chemically-active, multi-purpose, water-based concrete form release agent.
Note: Choose Options to Buy Online
- Pro-Release 3.0 is an economical, water based, general purpose, concrete form release agent that combines both chemically active and barrier-type components for improved
performance with most concrete mix designs.
- Use on aluminum, steel, plywood faced handset, plastic, curb and gutter and fiberglass forms
- Provides improved release for most concrete mix designs
- Good resistance to normal rain showers and dew
- Low odor
- Meets all federal and state VOC requirements
- Ideal for use on plywood, steel, aluminum and fiberglass forms.
- Use on loose plywood, plywood handset forms, steel slab edge forms, curb and gutter forms and aluminum handset forms.
Advantage of this Water-Based Release Agent
- Economical alternative to higher cost specialty-type form release agents. These products have cost-per-gallon considerations which outweigh performance requirements.
- Chemical and barrier components provide improved release for most concrete mix designs, including mixes containing Type 1L Type cement as well as pozzolans such as fly ash or blast furnace slag.
- Slightly thickened to hold out better on form surfaces and minimize streaks on resulting concrete surfaces.
- Dries quickly in most conditions
- Excellent resistance to normal rain showers and dew when product is application is allowed to dry prior to exposure.
- Low odor, nonflammable, water based formulation is safe to use and meets all federal and state VOC requirements.
- Green Engineered™ – as a result is better for health and the environment.