Fiber Reinforced Concrete Repair Mortar
Utilizes fast setting cements and allows traffic to resume in as little as 2 hours.
Note: Choose Options to Buy Online
Quick Patch concrete repair mortar is an ideal choice for trafficked areas that need fast repair, using fast-setting cements to get results in as little as 2 hours. It’s ideal for repairing spalls on highways, bridge decks, warehouse and manufacturing floors, loading docks and parking garages.
Quick Patch utilizes fast setting cements and its high early strength allows resumption of traffic with reduced down time.
• Repair spalls on highway driving surfaces, bridge decks, warehouse and manufacturing floors, loading docks and parking garage driving surfaces
• Repair warehouse floor joint edge shoulder spalls
• In cold weather or in refrigerated environments
Advantages of this Concrete Repair Mortar
• Ideal for .25 to 2 inch patching depth
• Permits traffic resumption in as little as 2 hours
• Up to 3,000 psi strength gain in 3 hours
• Excellent bond, tensile, and compression strength
• Non metallic
• Complies with ASTM C928
• Extendable up to 80% with 3/8 inch (10 mm) pea gravel
• Resistant to freeze-thaw related scaling