Overhead and Vertical Repair Mortar
Extendable up to 35% by weight with pea gravel.
Note: Choose Options to Buy Online
Use Vertical Patch to repair most vertical or overhead spalls, honeycombs, cavities, voids or other damage to poured-in-place, precast or tilt-up concrete. Vertical Patch is usable as either a one-component or two-component mortar.
As a single-component repair mortar, Vertical Patch mixes directly with water only. As a two-component repair mortar, Vertical Patch mixes with Acryl-Binder (sold separately). Two component versions mean you can tailor Vertical Patch to meet specific needs and project requirements.
• Repair most vertical or overhead spalls, honeycombs, cavities, voids or other damage to poured-in-place, precast or tilt-up concrete.
• Repair overhead and vertical concrete beams, joists and also columns in poured-in-place and precast parking garages.
Advantages of this Vertical Repair Mortar
• Designed for high build structural and non-structural repair of vertical and overhead concrete surfaces.
• Ideal for .25 to 3 inch patching depth.
• Excellent adhesion to concrete and masonry.
• Thixotropic viscosity permits high build in vertical as well as overhead patching without the need for forming.
• Resistant to freeze-thaw related scaling.
• Resistant to water absorption as well as the damaging effects of deicing salts.
• Extendable up to 35% by weight with pea gravel for patches greater than 3 inches (76 mm) in depth.
• Note, Vertical Patch is not for use for patches less than 1/2 inch (13 mm) in depth. For horizontal or vertical repairs less than 1/2 inch (13 mm) in depth, use Feather Patch.