Acrylic Polymer Modified Repair Mortar
Fast setting repair mortar complies with ASTM C-928 rapid hardening type. Comes in a 20 lb. pail.
Note: Choose Options to Buy Online
Acrylic Patch is a fast-setting, Portland cement based repair mortar. Accordingly, it is ideal for patching spalls, honeycombs, holes, cracks and surface defects over 1/2 inch in depth. Acrylic Patch incorporates a dry acrylic polymer, Portland cement, special graded aggregates and a high range water reducer in order to maximize strength gain and minimize downtime.
• Spalls, honeycombs, holes, cracks and surface defects with a minimum depth of 1/2 inch (13 mm) that require patching
• To patch concrete pipe, loading docks, floor joint shoulder spalls, steps, swimming pools, poured-in-place and precast walls, as well as columns and beams
Advantages of this Repair Mortar
• Bonds to existing concrete and masonry
• Complies with ASTM C928 Rapid Hardening Type
• Shrinkage controlled
• Rapid set and fast strength gain
• Usable at thicknesses greater than 2 inches when extended with aggregate
• Resistant to freeze-thaw scaling
• Resistant to water absorption as well as the damaging effects of deicing salts