100% Solids Epoxy Plywood Form Coating
Medium to high build plywood form coating ideal for architectural precast applications.
Note: Choose Options to Buy Online
Pre-Form 100 is an epoxy plywood form coating that seals and protects form surfaces, creating an impact-resistant, glossy, seamless, smooth and long-lasting casting surface. The high-build, solvent-free, self-leveling epoxy coating eliminates all concrete surface voids and other surface irregularities. Additionally, it has excellent resistance to concrete vibrator burns compared to low-build sealers. Sealing plywood forms prevents wood grain transfer as well as protects concrete surfaces from sugar-related discoloration and staining.
Pre-Form 100 is safe to apply in interior applications and has almost no odor, perfect for precast. The bulk kits can be mixed 2:1 in order to make any custom batch size.
• Transforms rough, non-overlaid plywood and dimensional wood forms into smooth architectural quality forms
• Seals plywood forms, eliminating wood grain transfer and sugar-related concrete surface discoloration and staining in architectural concrete applications
• Produces a uniform surface for application of form-applied surface-set retarders in exposed aggregate applications
Advantages of this Epoxy Plywood Form Coating
• 100% solids, solvent-free formulation
• Eliminates all concrete surface voids and other irregularities
• Resists concrete vibrator burns when compared to low-build sealers
• Self-leveling and easy-to-apply with either a notched squeegee or short nap roller
• Safe for interior application and is almost odor-free
• 40-minute working time on form surface
• Convenient 2:1 mix ratio
• Bonds to plywood and also steel
• A fast-cure, cold weather formulation is also available.
A $50 HazMat fee applies to orders of this product to cover hazardous freight costs.
Safety Data Sheets
English SDS - Pre-Form 100 Component A
English SDS - Pre-Form 100 Component B
Spanish SDS - Pre-Form 100 Component A
Spanish SDS - Pre-Form 100 Component B
English SDS - Pre-Form 100 FC Comp A
English SDS - Pre-Form 100 FC Comp B