Solvent-Based Acrylic Polymer and Silane Type Membrane Cure, Water-Repellent and Sealer
Penetrates deep to cure, seal and protect exterior, horizontal, decorative concrete surfaces.
Note: Choose Options to Buy Online
Tri-Shield is a cure and seal for decorative concrete plus more. It combines a deep-penetrating silane and low molecular weight acrylic resin polymer to cure and seal concrete as well as to provide water repellency and stain protection all in one product. Tri-Shield is for use on new or existing horizontal exterior decorative concrete and it produces a transparent, glossy finish.
• Cure, seal and provide water and chloride ion protection on new or existing rough or smooth finished concrete surfaces.
• Use as a cure on freshly placed concrete.
• Cure, seal, waterproof and protect horizontal concrete surfaces with only one product.
• On patios, pool decks and driveways to protect against food, grease, oil and dirt staining.
Advantages of this Cure and Seal for Decorative Concrete
• First coat acts as a cure. Second coat, while not necessary, seals the surface and improves the overall look with a glossy finish.
• Protects concrete surfaces against damaging effects such as deicing salts, acid rain and staining.
• Minimizes spalling due to moisture absorption and freeze/thaw related damage.
• Prevents unsightly stains such as those caused by absorption of dirt, oil and grease.
• Sealed surface makes contaminants easy to clean simply by wiping away or by using a mild detergent and scrub brush.
• Gives decorative surfaces like stamped concrete a "wet look" and enhances the natural colors.
• Dries rapidly and offers excellent re-coatability characteristics.
• Resists oxidation and yellowing when exposed to exterior conditions.
• Offers excellent water vapor permeability and also resistance to blistering.
• Remains sprayable in freezing temperatures.
• VOC compliant for use anywhere in North America except CA and UT.
Decorative Brochure | Decorative Cures & Seals and Decorative Sealers Fact Sheet