Finding a high-performance, economical release agent for dry-cast used to be as likely as winning the lottery.
But Dry-Cast producers have just won the jackpot.
Nox-Crete Products Group is proud to announce that we have developed a release agent specifically formulated for pipe production: Dry-Cast Release, available now at a very competitive price.
Nox-Crete has proudly served the pipe, precast and prestressed concrete industries for 60 years, and Dry-Cast Release is the latest high-performance product to join our family of chemical solutions to concrete problems.
Our new, economical Dry-Cast Release formula has been tested and proven to give you an exceptionally clean and sharp finish, no residue build-up on pallets or headers and inherent biodegradability.
Dry-Cast Release has many advantages, including:
- Easy removal of pallet and header ring, minimizing damage and related patching and repair.
- Crisp release greatly minimizes chipping on spigot (tongue) ends at gasket recess.
- Minimizes form cleaning and maintenance costs – pallets and headers become self-cleaning with continued use.
- Does not impair the natural bonding characteristics of lubricating agents used on the bell end.
- Inherently biodegradable.
- Economically priced.
You can learn more about how Dry-Cast Release works and how to use it by taking a look at the product data sheet.
Please contact Precast Division Manager Jeff Bishop at 402-504-9228 or Precast Sales Manager Pat Linn at 402-504-9224 directly for more information or pricing.