We've been attending World of Concrete for over 4 decades now and it just keeps getting better every year. We look forward to meeting new people, seeing long-time friends face-to-face, and telling everyone about our full line of products. We were busy this year with representation in three different locations.
At our main booth, our organic concrete build-up and splatter remover Blast-Off was a big attraction. We had a great time talking about the benefits of this safe-on-all-surfaces product and demonstrating its effectiveness through display and video.
New Products Showcase
Adjacent to our main booth was our New Product Showcase where attendees could learn all about what's new in our assortment. The following products were featured for each category:
We loved having this dedicated space for giving our new products their own spotlight at the show.
Nox-Crete at Concrete Decor Live!
Outside the Las Vegas Convention Center - in addition to seeing our ads on the benches - tradeshow attendees could see our products in action at Concrete Decor Live! Nox-Crete colors and textures from the Duro-Color Floor System were used to create a Las Vegas / Harley-Davidson logo in the orange building's "biker bar".
Throughout the week, visitors to the exhibit enjoyed a live demonstration of densifiers, dyes, surface retarders, and sealers. Concrete Decor provided an educational and inspiring experience for all and we were proud to be a part of it.
To everyone who stopped by, thanks for coming to see us. We look forward to seeing you all again for World of Concrete 2019.
The Nox-Crete team is on the road in 2017! Join us in South Hall booth S11439 to learn more about Clean Line Reveal - an innovative and cost effective reveal/rustication product designed to maximize the architectural aesthetics of buildings using tilt-up and/or pre-cast construction techniques.
Extruded using high density PVC, Clean Line Reveal offers the following advantages:
- Lightweight and durable – Clean Line Reveal is a fraction of the weight of typical wood reveals and provides unique durability to construction traffic due to its composite “strut” design. High Density PVC material and white color make it largely unaffected by climatic changes.
- Easy Installation – Clean Line Reveal is installed using a custom formulated adhesive to maximize adhesion between a cured concrete casting slab and Clean Line Reveal. No more time consuming drilling and fastening of wood reveals to floor slab, resulting in a floor slab requiring unsightly patchwork repairs.
- Clean Release – Clean Line Reveals maintain their extruded dimensions, regardless of climatic conditions and remain on the floor when tilt panels are lifted, thereby eliminating costly rental equipment and “sack & patch” work to the panel face. The more conventional wood reveals are susceptible to moisture swelling and can leach sugars aucasinosonline.com/ca/ onto the concrete panel face, resulting in discoloration of the panel face and the wood reveal “stuck in the tilt-up panel”.
- Cost Savings – Installed cost of Clean Line Reveal provides significant cost savings by reducing labor and equipment rentals through its ease of handling, clean release, and minimization of wall and floor slab repairs.
- Premium Architectural Aesthetics –Sharp lines from an extruded profile ensure consistency in appearance and cleanness of lines. Multiple profiles available to satisfy your imagination.
We'll have a display of Clean Line Reveal at our World of Concrete booth. See you in Vegas!
Nox-Crete now offers Freeze Protection shipping for 5-gallon pails and 1-gallon jugs, which allows us to ship small orders of water-based products in freezing conditions.
Continue reading →
Nox-Crete Products Group announces three new products for first quarter; Deco-Strip, Tag-Erase and Tag-X. Each product brings a unique innovation to Nox-Crete’s performance and quality-driven line of products.
Continue reading →